Travel to Croatia-Split-Brac-Sutivan
The distance Croatia-Split-Brac-Sutivan from southern Sweden is approx. 200 miles, which takes about 18-20 hours of effective driving time and 45 min by car ferry. This means for most an overnight stay.
Below you will find a link that gives a detailed route description by indicating where you start and end your drive.
From Helsingborg – Helsingør or Öresund Bridge – Copenhagen – Rödby (Ferry) – Puttgarden – Hamburg – Kassel- Nürnberg – Munich – Salzburg – Villach – Ljubljana – Zagreb – Split
Option 2. (nearest road, 167mil)
Trelleborg (Ferry) – Rostock – Berlin – Leipzig – Regensburg – Graz – Maribor – Ljubljana – Zagreb – Split
From the port of Split, take the car ferry – Jadrolinja to Brac – Supetar (45 min) . Ferry tickets are sold directly at the ferry area (about 33 Kuna / person and 160 Kuna / car). The signs are very informative.
From Supetar it is 6 km (Taxi about 80 Kuna) to Sutivan and Villa Panorama .
The nearest airport is Split Airport. From there it is about 20 km to the harbor. You go by Taxi (about 280 kuna) or by bus (about 30 Kuna / person) that departs right outside the Transit Hall.
RyanAir flies to Zadar which is located about 14 miles north of Split. From here you can catch a bus to the port of Split, and you can also rent a car at the airport.
From the port, take the car ferry – Jadrolinja to Brac – Supertar (45 min). Ferry tickets are sold directly at the ferry area (about 33 Kuna / person and 160 Kuna / car). The signs are very informative.
From Supetar it is 6 km (Taxi about 80 Kuna) to Sutivan and Villa Panorama
Also look for flights outside Sweden, for example from Oslo Airport (2.5 hours from Gothenburg) or Copenhagen (1 hour from Malmö). Travel from these cities have a lower airprice.
Expedia has cheap flights to Split: www.Expedia.com
Directions from Supetar
- In Supetar, drive straight along the sea about 800 m
- In the first roundabout, drive straight towards Milna
- Drive about 400 m, keep right in the direction of Sutivan
- After about 3 km, a small community, Mirca
- Continue straight past Mirca another 3 km to sign; Sutivan
- Approx 100m after sign Sutivan, turn right down the steep hill, street ”Ulica Kralja Zvonimira”
- Approx 200m down the hill take the first exit road to the left, street ”Ulica Put Kriza”
- Drive about 150 m and take the first road to the left again, street ”Ulica Viskog Boja”
- Villa Panorama is now straight ahead about 100 m up the hill. Address Ulica Viskog Boja 8